Roof Drain Foam Filter
PRICE IS FOR 1 PIECE OF ROOF DRAIN. ORDER TOTAL PIECES NEEDED.
- Made of durable, outdoor polyurethane foam that has been treated to prevent bacteria growth and withstand harsh UV rays while preventing debris from clogging commercial roof drains.
- The innovative, affordable and porous design allows large volumes of water to flow through without obstruction, preventing leaks and structural damage that could occur from standing water.
- Roof Drain Foam Filter can be easily installed in minutes. It’s as simple as removing your current roof drain and placing your new foam filter into the drain with the flat side facing up.
- You can use Roof Drain Foam Filter with “BeeHive” drain strainers, by placing the strainer over the top of your new foam filter or you can completely replace the strainer without any reduction in efficiency.
- In addition to commercial use, Roof Drain Foam Filter is a great way to keep drains and gutters clear when tearing off and replacing your roof or whenever a home maintenance project could get a little messy.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More from this collection
Easy to install…..waiting for rain