GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS Half Round
GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS is our newest and best model. It is Class A rated, which means that it will not start a fire when exposed to a flame. It meets the standards required by the California Building Code Section 7A. Testing is done per Section 703A and SFM Standard 12-7A-5, Ignition-Resistant Material, in accordance with ASTM E84-18 "Standard Method of Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials".
If you live in a California Wildlife Urban Interface (WUI) zone, GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS is the required gutter filter. For more information on WUI zones and to see if you are affected click here
California also has established Fire Hazard Severity Zone Maps for Local and State Responsibility Area lands. Building Codes in these areas may require Class A products. Check here for more information.
GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS is still the easiest, self-installed gutter guard that is both affordable and invisible and eliminates dangerous and dirty gutter cleaning. GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS seals out leaves and allows large volumes of water to flow through quickly. No other gutter cover, gutter screen or gutter guard system works as effectively or as economically to keep debris from entering your roof gutters. GutterStuff® Pro FR PLUS is made from durable polyether outdoor foam that is lightweight and will not dent, bend, crumble, or lose its shape.
- Available in 4", 5", 6" (width of gutter)
- Sold in four linear feet increments.
- Class A rating
- This is the perfect solution for those do-it-yourselfers that want the highest quality gutter protection system at an affordable price.
- Invisible; fits completely inside the gutter
- Prevents mosquitoes from breeding in the gutter since there is no standing water from clogged gutters.
- Ultra Violet (UV) protection from the sun.
- Germicide protection to prevent the growth of moss.
- GutterStuff® ProFR PLUS is backed by a LIFETIME warranty.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov