GutterStuff® Pro K-Style
PRICE PER FOOT. ORDER TOTAL FEET NEEDED
GutterStuff® Pro is an easy, self-installed gutter guard that is both affordable and invisible and eliminates dangerous and dirty gutter cleaning. GutterStuff® Pro seals out leaves and allows large volumes of water to flow through quickly. No other gutter cover, gutter screen or gutter guard system works as effectively or as economically to keep debris from entering your roof gutters. GutterStuff® Pro is made from durable polyether outdoor foam that is lightweight and will not dent, bend, crumble, or lose its shape.
- Available in 4", 5", 6", 7", 8" (width of gutter)
- Sold in one linear foot increments. Order as many feet as needed.
- This is the perfect solution for those do-it-yourselfers that want the highest quality gutter protection system at an affordable price.
- Invisible; fits completely inside the gutter
- Prevents mosquitoes from breeding in the gutter since there is no standing water from clogged gutters.
- Ultra Violet (UV) protection from the sun.
- Germicide protection to prevent the growth of moss.
- Extra coating around foam for added durability.
- GutterStuff® Pro is backed by a 15 year warranty.
- GET THE BEST PRODUCT AVAILABLE – If you want additional protection for a superior, longer-lasting product, consider ordering fully coated GutterStuff® PRO FR
California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More from this collection
Used 6” on my steep 24’ standing- seam barn roof. I only put on half of one side to see how it works. If it works ( sheds leaves this fall), I’ll finish the rest. Installed easy. I had to cut 2’ sections to fit between hangers, which was easy with my pocket knife. I got a heavy rain ( 1” in 30” ) the day I installed it. It took all the rain without any problem. I’m anxious to see how it sheds fall foliage and to see how well it holds up. So far so good. I’m hoping it works since it’s very high and not easy on barn banks. Wish me luck
GutterStuff foam inserts are the best products that I have tried for keeping leaves and other debris out of my gutters. I have trees on every side of my house and this product works as advertised. They ship quickly and at great rates and I highly recommend this product.
I just bought 48 feet of the pro gutterstuff but haven’t installed it yet. I have installed about 60 feet of the standard 5” K-style and found it very easy to install. So far it works well. Best of all, when it comes time to replace it, it should be a breeze to remove.