GutterStuff® Original K-Style
PRICE PER FOOT. ORDER TOTAL FEET NEEDED
GutterStuff® Original is an easy, self-installed gutter guard that is both affordable and invisible and eliminates dangerous and dirty gutter cleaning. GutterStuff® Original seals out leaves and allows large volumes of water to flow through quickly. No other gutter cover, gutter screen or gutter guard system works as effectively or as economically to keep debris from entering your roof gutters. GutterStuff® Original is made from durable polyether outdoor foam that is lightweight and will not dent, bend, crumble, or lose its shape.
- Available in 4", 5", 6", 7" (width of gutter)
- Sold in one linear foot increments. Order as many feet as needed.
- This is the perfect solution for those do-it-yourselfers that want the highest quality gutter protection system at an affordable price.
- Invisible; fits completely inside the gutter
- Prevents mosquitoes from breeding in the gutter since there is no standing water from clogged gutters.
- Surface Coated
- Ultra Violet (UV) protection from the sun.
- Germicide protection to prevent the growth of moss.
- GutterStuff® Original is backed by a 5 year warranty.
- GET THE BEST PRODUCT AVAILABLE – If you want additional protection for a superior, longer-lasting product, consider ordering fully coated GutterStuff® PRO FR
California Prop 65 Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More from this collection
Finally installed my GutterStuff today and it was a breeze! Other than having to move the ladder every section, it was no problem at all. Need to order some more to complete my roof and then bring on the rain!
This is the second time to purchase this product hope it doesn't disappoint me
Couldn’t find the size I needed at Home Depot, Lowe’s, or Menards, but Gutter Stuff has it. So, that was great!
Their accounting department and website communication was a little confusing. They lost my order and I had to call twice to straighten out my confusion from their emails. Their accounting department also sends out confusing invoices; they have an amount due listed even though I had already paid.
I still liked their product, though, and they shipped it to me quickly.